Wotnot Certified Organic Self Tan Lotion (Medium Golden Tan)
Out Of Stock
Free from sulphates, petrochemicals, PEGs, parabens, caustics, glyclos and artificial fragrances and preservatives.
Certified organic camellia oil and Kakadu plum extract help tighten & smooth for younger looking skin.
Wash hands immediately after application.
Wait until touch-dry before dressing and avoid white fabric as product may transfer.
Allow 8 hours before showering for full colour.
Carry out a patch test 24 hours before use.
How to apply our tan for perfect results.
16-24 hours prior to treatment prepare your skin. Shave/ Wax and Scrub your skin!
My perfect scrub ingredients are found in the kitchen cupboard. Use 1 cup of raw sugar or fine Himalayan salt scrub to 1/2 cup of coconut oil or almond oil and dry scrub in circular motion. Once done, rinse your skin and rub your skin with a towel. Make sure you shave or wax at least 24 hours prior to self-tanning.
APPLY & DEVELOP:
Apply a thin layer of moisturiser to your eyebrows, lips, elbows, knees and tops of feet ten minutes prior to self-tanning.
Put on your Sunless Mitt and prepare to get glowing!
Apply 50 cent piece size worth of Wotnot Self Tanning lotion to every area of the body in circular motion in this sequence. As with most self tan lotions, avoid applying too much lotion as this is the main reason for the results having an orange tint.
- Ankles to knees, importantly bending at the knees and use sparingly in the ankles
- Thighs to hips including buttocks area (use a 50 cent piece quantity on each leg).
- Hips to chest (go over chest area twice keeping 45 minutes between application for better definition).
- Arms, importantly bending at the elbows.
- Hands only consist of a quick smooth over whilst your knuckles are in a claw position.
- Back area, it's best to ask a friend to apply your Wotnot Tanning lotion in a circular motion starting from the hips up.
- Tanning the face and neck area. I find it is best to purchase yourself some new foundation sponges and allow a 50 cent piece of self-tan onto the sponge and start dabbing and pushing the product into the skin until you have perfectly coated the selected areas. Then grab a Q-Tip and apply some water onto the cotton and roll it over your eyebrows and use a separate Q-Tip for over your lips. Apply one coat every 5 days to keep your facial skin radiantly glowing.
If you need to double coat your self-tanner, it’s best to leave a day in between applications to allow the first application to finish working on your skin. Keep your Wotnot Self Tanning lotion on for 8 hours before rinsing off, patting the skin dry and head out for the day.
EXTEND: To maintain glowing skin it's essential to keep your skin hydrated on the outside and inside. Drink plenty of water and use a daily moisturiser morning and night (Wotnot baby lotion is perfect and so gentle J). Use Wotnot Facial Wipes to clean the skin as it will not affect the tan as it's alcohol and toxin-free! Your tan will gradually lighten whilst your skin self-exfoliates.
By Juliana Ilievski - Sunless Tanning Expert (Cryo Spa Clinics)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.