PPC Herbs Calmamile® (CHAMOMILE)
PPC Herbs Calmamile® (CHAMOMILE) Oral Liquid
Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to help relieve the feelings of mild anxiety, nervousness, restlessness or unease.
Chamomile is used for its calmative, relaxing and mild sedative properties.
Proudly made in Australia with Australian Grown Herbs
PPC Herbs Calmamile® (CHAMOMILE) Ingredients: Matricaria chamomilla extract equivalent to fresh herb top flowering 450 mg/mL
2 – 6 mL three times daily
6-12 years: 1 – 3 mL three times daily
2-6 years: 0.5 – 2 mL three times daily
Directions for use:
Shake bottle well before use. Can be diluted with water, fruit juice or other fluids if necessary.
- Safety during pregnancy and breast feeding has not been established. We recommend you do NOT take the product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or that you STOP using the product if you become pregnant.
- May be diluted with water, a small amount of fruit juice or other fluids to facilitate ingestion.
- Always start with the lowest recommended dose and titrate upwards over the course of a few weeks until you get the desired effect. Do not exceed the maximum recommended dose.
- If after 3-4 weeks your symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- In products where there are no restrictions to longer term use, we recommend you decrease the dose once you start to feel better to see if the effect can be maintained at a lower dose.
- All products have a shelf life of 36 months from date of manufacture. The expiry date of the product is included on the bottle and carton. Use within 3 months of opening
Duration of use
There are no restrictions to longer term use.
36 months from date of manufacture
Store unopened bottle below 30°C. Use within 3 months of opening. Do not use beyond the expiry date printed on the label.
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur. Patients with a history of allergies to ragweed or other asteraceae/compositae/daisy family plants should avoid products containing chamomile.
IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. CONTAINS ETHANOL. USE ONLY IF CAP-SEAL IS UNBROKEN. Store below 30°C
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.