SOOTHE... the all-rounder skin balm, can be used for literally everything!
Due to the high levels of essential fatty acids, this little pot of goodness will protect your skin from premature ageing, will work to re-generate healthy skin cells whilst leaving it hydrated, nourished, and youthful.
The anti-inflammatory benefits of SOOTHE will also assist in healing skin ailments and will help replenish your glow. You won't need much from this new little friend... a little bit goes a long way!
Handy Tip: For that healthy glow we recommend a little pat down over the face after using the JAK SCRUB.. After a gentle exfoliation and removing dead skin cells, the SOOTHE will really be able to work its magic.
Another handy tip: use on your lips for an extra soft kiss.
JAK SOOTHE is
100% Natural...No Nasties..Ever!
Made with Organic Ingredients
100% Sustainable & Biodegradable Bamboo Fibre
Australian Designed, Owned & Operated
The All-Rounder skin balm...really... You can use SOOTHE for almost everything! But healing the skin, that's where it is at - Sunburn, acne, scaring, dry skin, insect bites, chapped lips, cold sores, eczema, nappy rash, minor cuts, bruising.
Also a great natural make-up primer alternative!
- Virgin Coconut Oil: Works to cleanse and neutralise toxins, fungi, and bacteria on the outer layer of your skin, which not only detoxifies but also helps build your skins natural immune system and protection against premature aging.
- Shea Butter: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. Due to its high levels of cinnamic acid it reduces skin inflammation, while aiding in the skin's natural collagen production, heals scarring and reduces wrinkles.
- Rose Hip Oil: Is a natural source of essential fatty acids omega 3, 6 and 9 which help repair and regenerate damaged skin tissue. Natural source of Vitamin C a skin brightening, anti-aging antioxidant that helps improve the appearance of pigmentation and helps even skin tone.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Helps treat acne and prevents scarring, helps to unclog pores, reduces signs of aging and helps to rebalance oily skin conditions, resulting in cleaner, healthier skin.
- Tamanu Oil: Possesses a unique capacity to promote the formation of new tissue, thereby accelerating healing and the growth of healthy skin. Tamanu is used as a topical aid for cuts, burns, insect bites, acne and acne scaring, sunburn, eczema, and dry skin.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil: A natural SPF, raspberry seed oil has amazing anti-inflammatory and anti-aging benefits due to it's high levels of linolenic and elegiac acid. Helps keep skin hydrated and moisturised.
- Vanilla Oil: Assists in the prevention of free radical damage and the repair of damaged skin tissue. Helps soothe inflammation and sensitive skin.
- Certified Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera)
- Certified Organic Shea Butter (Vitellaria paradoxa)
- Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil (Rosa Canina)
- Certified Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis)
- Certified Organic Tamanu Oil (Calophyllum Inophyllum)
- Certified Organic Red Raspberry Seed Oil (Rubus Idaeus)
- Certified Organic Vanilla oil (Vanilla Planifolia)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.