JAK Organics Face Scrub
JAK Organics Face Scrub 200g
Do you need to clear out clogged pores, buff away dead skin and reduce breakouts while feeling fresh and nourished? Then you can with JAK SCRUB!
JAK Organics Scrub contains Epsom Salts infused with green tea, botanicals and pure essential oils. This SCRUB will gently remove impurities and dead skin cells while softening, brightening, and evening skin tone. This is non abrasive, so is gentle enough to use daily for acne-prone skin or to eliminate breakouts.
*For best results... follow with a little pat down of SOOTHE.
JAK SCRUB is
100% Natural - No Nasties.. Ever!
Made with Organic Ingredients
100% Sustainable & Biodegradable Bamboo Fibre
Australian Designed, Owned & Operated
Exfoliation, unclogging pores, smoothing skin, evening skin tone, blood circulation!
- Epsom Salts: Loosens dead skin, to let the goodness in! Full of magnesium, epsom salt exfoliation will give your skin a mineral boost, while helping to prevent acne breakouts, even skin tone, and leave your skin feeling fresh and brighter.
- Matcha Green Tea: A potent antioxidant, green tea helps fight the signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots. Scrub regularly to help clear blocked pores and boost circulation
- Bicarbonate Soda: Making your skin smoother, cleaner and fresher. With regular use, bicarb-soda helps to slowly erase scarring while also speeding up the healing process of acne damage. The natural antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties of bicarb-soda gently eases inflammation, yet also absorbing excess oil to prevent pores from clogging.
- Dandelion Root & Leaf Powder: High in vitamin c, dandelion root works as an acne treatment to inhibit microbial infection while speeding up the healing process and reducing visibility of scars and inflammation. Dandelion leaf is particularly good for improving skin complexion. Dandelion helps to remove toxins, is a potent anti-inflammatory and is a great herb to cleanse the skin.
- Lavender Petals: Soothing and healing, lavender helps to fight off the bacteria that causes initial infection, while also regulating over-excretion of sebum on the skin. Lavender can also help to reduce the signs of scarring after blemishes begin to heal.
- Bergamot Oil: Not only a delicious scent, burgermont essential oil is great to even skin tone and pigmentation. It’s anti-inflammatory properties help fight off those those pesky blemishes and helps fade scarring.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Naturally high in vitamins A and E, jojoba oil soothes the skin while also having an anti-inflammatory effect. When used regularly, jojoba oil can help fight acne, as it deeply penetrates the skin, dissolving excess sebum and clearing blocked pores.
- Vanilla Oil: As well as being good enough to eat, vanilla is also a great source of B-vitamins and pantothenic acid which play an important role in maintaining healthy, beautiful skin. Calming, soothing, and also naturally anti-bacterial, vanilla will help to cleanse the skin, reducing the occurrence of pimples and acne.
- Organic Epsom Salt (magnesium sulfate)
- Certified Organic Matcha Green Tea (camellia sinensis)
- Organic Lavender Petals (lavandula angustifolia)
- Organic Bicarbonate Soda (sodium bicarbonate)
- Certified Organic Dandelion Root and Leaf Powder (taraxacum)
- Certified Organic Bergamot Oil (citrus bergamia )
- Certified Organic Jojoba Oil (simmondsia chinensis)
- Organic Vanilla Oil (vanilla planifolia
FREE SHIPPING OVER $95
FREE SHIPPING OVER $95
Free shipping for all orders over $95.
Flat rate of $12.95 for Normal Post or $16.95 for Express Post, for orders under $95. Australia wide.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Free Shipping on orders over $95.00
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging